Drinking Water, Ceramic Ultrafiltration
CFM Systems®, ItN's Ceramic Flat Membranes, offers the one step solution for common municipal water treatment plants.
The main challenges surrounding operating municipal wastewater treatment plants are optimal operation with lower operational expenses, meaning using less chemicals, and producing high quality of filtered water from a stable reverse osmosis process with higher recoveries. CFM Systems® through a one step of ceramic ultrafiltration can achieve the removal of toxic and heavy metal pollutants. In addition, ItN has developed many processes for toxic and heavy metal removal for varying industrial waste.
- Large scale references more than 150,000 m3/d
- Flexible system as packages for big scale projects
- Provides water from 400 to more than 2 million population
- Running system for more than 8 years without changing any ceramic modules
- Less chemical consumption
- Less power consumption
- High flux rate of ultrafiltration step in ground, surface and sea water
- Minimum footprints in water treatment plants
- NSF 61 Certificate
- 85% lower OPEX in comparison to sand filters
- 55% lower OPEX in comparison to polymeric ultra filtration
- 100 % TSS removal
- 100% bacteria removal
- Low fouling membrane
- Heavy Metals
ItN offers the whole solution for drinking water supply and has developed many processes for toxic and heavy metal removal for drinking water supplies.
The ItN patented processes Cer@Sorp® and Cer@Senic® are designed for removing iron, manganese, radium, arsenic and some other heavy metals from ground and surface water.
The ItN developed process for sea water pretreatment Cer@Sea® offers the turn key solution for reverse osmosis pretreatment in water plants.
CFM Systems® can replace the conventional methods with sand filters and polymeric filters for less CAPEX and less resulting OPEX.