- Turnover considerably increased
- Projects in Saudi Arabia are progressing
- Last deliveries for Buraydah North presumably become effective as turnover in the beginning of 2014
- New turnover forecast for 2013: 3.0 to 4.0 million Euro
- All necessary official permits for Humaima project have been obtained
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has successfully completed its capital increase against cash contribution.
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) announces that the General Meeting of the company today has approved a capital increase against cash contributions from EUR 11,832,766.00 by up to EUR 1,687,441.00 to up to EUR 13,520,207.00 in Saarbruecken. A total of up to 1,687,441 new bearer shares with a notional value of EUR 1.00 per share will be issued.
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) releases a forecast for the financial year 2013 due to a positive business development in the past week, according to which revenues will range between EUR 5.5 million and EUR 7 Million.
- Total volume exceeds4.5 Mio. Euro
- Implementation of the projects planned within 2013
- Replacement of conventional polymer filters in drinking water projects of Buraydah City
- Signal for further project successes in Saudi Arabia
Management board and supervisory board if ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) will propose a capital increase against cash contributions to the General Meeting scheduled for 21 August 2013 in Saarbruecken.
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) today announced another substantial step in the development of its business based on its highly powerful technology for purifying contaminated deep groundwater.
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has taken important steps in the financial year 2012 towards achieving its goal of sustainable profitable growth. The company has managed, for example, to sustainably reduce its cost base and realign itself by concentrating on the ceramic flat membrane business (CFM Systems) and the applications behind it.
The Management Board of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) was informed that the previous anchor shareholders of the company, Dr. Wilfried Stoll and Dr. h.c. Kurt Stoll, each of whom had been holding more than 7% of the capital stock, have transferred their shares to their children and are therefore no longer shareholders of the company.
CeraNovis GmbH, a 100 % subsidiary of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has received a six-figure contract by space company Astrium Ltd in the space coatings division under funding by the European Space Agency for the needs of the Solar Orbiter mission. The first significant impact on turnover will be in the books as early as the second half of 2013.
- Subscription price will be 2.27 Euro per share
- Subscription period ends on 4 November 2013
- Oversubscription possible
- Funds will be used to secure liquidity and to finance the company’s growth
Through our cooperation with Energy Independence Partners, LLC (EIP) and Cemen Tech, Inc. the production of the MBCR Container celebrated a ribbon cutting ceremony with Iowa’s Governor Terry Branstad on June 11, 2013.
On August 21st, 2013 our annual shareholders´ meeting will take place.
For more details, please click here.
Five years ago the administration of the community Petersberg decided to replace the 45 year-old trickle filtration facility, choosing ItN’s ceramic flat membranes instead of the commonly used activated sludge plants with secondary clarifiers.
ItN Nanovation herewith announces the publication of the Semi-annual Report 2013. The German version of the report can be downloaded from our website.