Saarbrücken, 19. Dezember 2014. Die ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN: DE000A0JL461) verstärkt ihr Managementteam für künftiges Wachstum und setzt dabei auf ein eingespieltes Team.
- Auftrag umfasst Filtrationslösung für neues Wasserwerk in Saudi-Arabien
- Belieferung des Kunden erfolgt zwischen Ende 2015 und Mitte 2016
- Weiterer Großauftrag konkretisiert sich
Saarbruecken – 23 September 2014 – ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461 /WKN A0JL46) announces further positive news from the order side, resulting from the extensive project pipeline.
- Project volume for ItN Nanovation is about 1.3 million Euro
- Veolia Water VWS Saudi Industries is project partner and ordering party
- Order will supposedly be effective as turnover in 2014 and 2015
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has increased its turnover in 2013 compared to the previous year and significantly improved the group’s consolidated earnings.
- Dr. Christoph Weiss will leave the company after ItN´s realignment
- Focus on water filtration successfully implemented
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) will postpone the publication of its financial statement for 2013 for a short period of time until May 2014.
CeraNovis GmbH, a 100 % subsidiary of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN: DE000A0JL461) has been given the series approval for its ceramic anticorrosion coating for heat exchangers following a successfully passed endurance test.
- The new chemical Cer@Sorp process removes up to 98% of radium from drinking water in combination with ItN's ceramic flat sheets.
- Conventional techniques reach a removal rate of 80% max, requiring high doses of chemicals with corresponding operating costs.
- Cer@Sorp gives ItN a decisive competitive advantage, leading to new technical applications previously not viable
The Supervisory Board of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has appointed Dr. Ulrich-Peter Kinzl as its Chairman on its meeting on Jan., 28th 2014. He succeeds Marco Beckmann in this position, who will remain member of the Supervisory Board as well as deputy Chairman.
The Annual Shareholders´ Meeting of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN: DE000A0JL461) successfully took place on 22 July, 2014 in Saarbruecken.
- Total output increased by 31.3 per cent to 1.7 Mio. Euro
- Export turnover increased by 140 per cent
- Gross profit increased by 72.4 per cent to 1.0 Mio. Euro
- Big order not considered in the figures after the reporting period
- Increase of production possibilities started
Saarbruecken - 07 November 2014 - The supervisory Board of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461/WKN A0JL46) has been partly re-staffed.