News by Category
- Project volume for ItN Nanovation is about 1.3 million Euro
- Veolia Water VWS Saudi Industries is project partner and ordering party
- Order will supposedly be effective as turnover in 2014 and 2015
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has increased its turnover in 2013 compared to the previous year and significantly improved the group’s consolidated earnings.
- Dr. Christoph Weiss will leave the company after ItN´s realignment
- Focus on water filtration successfully implemented
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) will postpone the publication of its financial statement for 2013 for a short period of time until May 2014.
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461 / WKN A0JL46) announces that the local court of Saarbruecken has granted the application of ItN’s Management Board of January 13, 2014 and appointed Dr. Ulrich Kinzl by resolution of January 17, 2014 with effect from January 20, 2014 as a member of the Supervisory Board of the company.
The supervisory board member of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461 / WKN A0JL46) Ruediger Kunstmann (64) has informed the Management Board today of his intention to resign from his position as vice-chairman and member of the Supervisory Board due to personal and private reasons with effect from 5th January 2014.
- Turnover considerably increased
- Projects in Saudi Arabia are progressing
- Last deliveries for Buraydah North presumably become effective as turnover in the beginning of 2014
- New turnover forecast for 2013: 3.0 to 4.0 million Euro
- All necessary official permits for Humaima project have been obtained
- Subscription price will be 2.27 Euro per share
- Subscription period ends on 4 November 2013
- Oversubscription possible
- Funds will be used to secure liquidity and to finance the company’s growth
CeraNovis GmbH, a 100 % subsidiary of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has received a six-figure contract by space company Astrium Ltd in the space coatings division under funding by the European Space Agency for the needs of the Solar Orbiter mission. The first significant impact on turnover will be in the books as early as the second half of 2013.
The Management Board of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) was informed that the previous anchor shareholders of the company, Dr. Wilfried Stoll and Dr. h.c. Kurt Stoll, each of whom had been holding more than 7% of the capital stock, have transferred their shares to their children and are therefore no longer shareholders of the company.
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) today announced another substantial step in the development of its business based on its highly powerful technology for purifying contaminated deep groundwater.
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has taken important steps in the financial year 2012 towards achieving its goal of sustainable profitable growth. The company has managed, for example, to sustainably reduce its cost base and realign itself by concentrating on the ceramic flat membrane business (CFM Systems) and the applications behind it.
- Proceeds primarily serve to finance the "Seawater" development project
- Subscription price: 1.40 euro per share
- Subscription ratio is 6.77 to 1
- Subscription period runs until September 22nd, 2015