News by Category
Saarbrücken, 19. Dezember 2014. Die ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN: DE000A0JL461) verstärkt ihr Managementteam für künftiges Wachstum und setzt dabei auf ein eingespieltes Team.
- Auftrag umfasst Filtrationslösung für neues Wasserwerk in Saudi-Arabien
- Belieferung des Kunden erfolgt zwischen Ende 2015 und Mitte 2016
- Weiterer Großauftrag konkretisiert sich
Saarbruecken – 23 September 2014 – ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461 /WKN A0JL46) announces further positive news from the order side, resulting from the extensive project pipeline.
- Project volume for ItN Nanovation is about 1.3 million Euro
- Veolia Water VWS Saudi Industries is project partner and ordering party
- Order will supposedly be effective as turnover in 2014 and 2015
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has increased its turnover in 2013 compared to the previous year and significantly improved the group’s consolidated earnings.
- Dr. Christoph Weiss will leave the company after ItN´s realignment
- Focus on water filtration successfully implemented
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) will postpone the publication of its financial statement for 2013 for a short period of time until May 2014.
- Subscription price will be 2.27 Euro per share
- Subscription period ends on 4 November 2013
- Oversubscription possible
- Funds will be used to secure liquidity and to finance the company’s growth
CeraNovis GmbH, a 100 % subsidiary of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has received a six-figure contract by space company Astrium Ltd in the space coatings division under funding by the European Space Agency for the needs of the Solar Orbiter mission. The first significant impact on turnover will be in the books as early as the second half of 2013.
The Management Board of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) was informed that the previous anchor shareholders of the company, Dr. Wilfried Stoll and Dr. h.c. Kurt Stoll, each of whom had been holding more than 7% of the capital stock, have transferred their shares to their children and are therefore no longer shareholders of the company.
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) today announced another substantial step in the development of its business based on its highly powerful technology for purifying contaminated deep groundwater.
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has taken important steps in the financial year 2012 towards achieving its goal of sustainable profitable growth. The company has managed, for example, to sustainably reduce its cost base and realign itself by concentrating on the ceramic flat membrane business (CFM Systems) and the applications behind it.
- Proceeds primarily serve to finance the "Seawater" development project
- Subscription price: 1.40 euro per share
- Subscription ratio is 6.77 to 1
- Subscription period runs until September 22nd, 2015