News by Category
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461 / WKN A0JL46) announces that the local court of Saarbruecken has granted the application of ItN’s Management Board of January 13, 2014 and appointed Dr. Ulrich Kinzl by resolution of January 17, 2014 with effect from January 20, 2014 as a member of the Supervisory Board of the company.
The supervisory board member of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461 / WKN A0JL46) Ruediger Kunstmann (64) has informed the Management Board today of his intention to resign from his position as vice-chairman and member of the Supervisory Board due to personal and private reasons with effect from 5th January 2014.
- Turnover considerably increased
- Projects in Saudi Arabia are progressing
- Last deliveries for Buraydah North presumably become effective as turnover in the beginning of 2014
- New turnover forecast for 2013: 3.0 to 4.0 million Euro
- All necessary official permits for Humaima project have been obtained
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has successfully completed its capital increase against cash contribution.
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) announces that the General Meeting of the company today has approved a capital increase against cash contributions from EUR 11,832,766.00 by up to EUR 1,687,441.00 to up to EUR 13,520,207.00 in Saarbruecken. A total of up to 1,687,441 new bearer shares with a notional value of EUR 1.00 per share will be issued.
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) releases a forecast for the financial year 2013 due to a positive business development in the past week, according to which revenues will range between EUR 5.5 million and EUR 7 Million.
- Total volume exceeds4.5 Mio. Euro
- Implementation of the projects planned within 2013
- Replacement of conventional polymer filters in drinking water projects of Buraydah City
- Signal for further project successes in Saudi Arabia